Organized by Wine Region, City or Town
- Key to ratings. The first bracketed letter refers to environment and overall winery experience; the second bracketed letter refers to overall wine quality.
- Having a winemaker/owner onsite, a view, a comfortable, interesting tasting room, and knowledgeable staff all figure in the rating for overall experience. Does not include tours.
- Intensity, complexity, balance, structure, and originality are the criteria for wine quality.
- TRO refers to tasting room only–no winery or vineyard onsite.
- Date refers to date of last visit
Caderetta (Downtown TRO) [B][B]
L’Ecole Historic winery, attractive building [A][B]
Locati (Downtown TRO) [C][B]
Longshadow An interesting concept, by appointment [B][A]
Mark Ryan (Downtown TRO) [B][A]
Mansion Creek Cellars (Downtown TRO) [B][C]
Reynvaan (release party) No tasting room, Extraordinary wines [A+]
Woodward Canyon Historic winery [B][B]