- Organized by Wine Region and City or Town
- Key to ratings. The first bracketed letter refers to environment and overall winery experience; the second bracketed letter refers to overall wine quality.
- Having a winemaker/owner onsite, a view, a comfortable, interesting tasting room, and knowledgeable staff all figure in the rating for overall experience. Tours are not included in the rating.
- Intensity, complexity, balance, structure, and originality are the criteria for wine quality.
- TRO refers to tasting room only–no winery or vineyard onsite.
- Date refers to date of last visit
Alcantara Elegant wines [B][B] Fall 2014
Fire Mountain TRO [B][B]
Pillsbury TRO [B] [B]
Burning Tree TRO [B][B]
Cellar 433 TRO Great view, interesting tasting room [A] [A] Fall 2014
Caduceus TRO [C] [A] Fall 2014
Passion Cellars TRO [C] [C] Fall 2014
Javelina Leap [C] [C] Fall 2014
Oak Creek [C] [C] Fall 2014
Page Springs [B] [B+] Fall 2014