- Organized by Wine Region, City or Town
- Key to ratings. The first bracketed letter refers to environment and overall winery experience; the second bracketed letter refers to overall wine quality.
- Having a winemaker/owner onsite, a view, a comfortable, interesting tasting room, and knowledgeable staff all figure in the rating for overall experience.
- Intensity, complexity, balance, structure, and originality are the criteria for wine quality.
- TRO refers to tasting room only–no winery or vineyard onsite.
- Date refers to date of last visit
Churchill [B] [B] An interesting story
Symphony [A][B] A good restaurant onsite